Hey, this is Big Bro, and I am thinking about starting a Youtube Channel for the blog. The name could be Go Beyond Autism plus more. Do you have any suggestions for a channel name? If so, leave it in the comments section below. The channel would be about product reviews and a lot of other stuff, too. I am personally excited if we do start a channel for the blog.
My mom has suggested that I review:
- Click-it/fidget cubes. They’re reportedly great for people who like to move their fingers a lot or who need a little something to do so they don’t get stressed. So many of these cubes are now available. It might be helpful to choose three: inexpensive, medium expensive, and most expensive to see how they compare.
- Books that boys my age might like or that are helpful to autism.
- Products that are just fun or that help me to learn or accomplish something.
- Foods that I love or want to try.
- Cool toys that you may want.
- New foods.
- New apps and video games that are age appropriate.
Would you like to see a Youtube channel for the blog? I would really love to see a channel. Also, leave suggestions for what we can do for the youtube channel. Can’t wait to see you next time!